LSDH high temperature sulfur liquid submerged pump
LSDH series high temperature sulfur liquid submerged pump is a single-stage, single-suction, high-temperature jacketed liquid centrifugal pump, which is mainly used for conveying molten sulfur at a temperature of 135 °C ~ 145 °C in the sulfur acid production process.
Its performance parameters are:
Flow rate Q=3~300m3/h, head H=30~120m,
Working temperature: 135 ° C ≤ T ≤ 145 ° C,
Design pressure: P = 2.5MPa,
Cooling water outlet temperature: t ≤ 60 ° C.
1. Adopt excellent hydraulic design, taking into account efficiency and cavitation, making performance stable, energy efficient.
2. For the different solid content of sulfur, use different support methods to increase the depth of the liquid.
3. For different solid content, different impeller forms are adopted to improve the efficiency and wear resistance of the pump and prolong the service life.
4. Adopting steel shaft design, the pump shaft is thick, the bearing capacity is large, the rotor is under reasonable force, and the operation is stable and reliable.
5. Part of the pump type adopts double volute symmetrical structure design, which effectively reduces the radial force.
6. Adopting the latest achievements in domestic research on corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials, the pump is durable and economical.
7. The support tube and the outlet tube are designed with a thermal insulation jacket to enable the pump to operate efficiently at a constant temperature.
8. This series of pumps has high generalization, high standardization and good interchangeability.
9. The pump unit is easy to disassemble and maintain.
Address: No.2, Xinguang Road, Nissan Industrial Park, high tech Zone, Xiangyang City, Hubei Province
E-mail: [email protected]