Limestone slurry pump
The LC/LCF series pumps are single-stage, single-suction, horizontal centrifugal pumps designed to deliver liquids containing suspended particles, corrosive, abrasive media, viscous media, fouling properties, and gases containing gases. Widely used in fertilizer, chemical, sewage treatment, food, paper, sugar, mining, alumina and other industries, with its excellent hydraulic performance and excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance, it has been favored by users in the industry and has become a demanding workman. The preferred pump type.
Performance and benefits
1) The impeller has a wide flow channel and superior water conservancy performance. The front and rear cover plates of the impeller are provided with back blades, which can reduce the leakage of the medium. Different types of impellers can be selected according to the characteristics of the medium, and the interchangeability is good.
2) The design has a variety of sealing forms, which can make reasonable choices for different working conditions and different user requirements.
3) The shaft adopts rigid design. The bearing adopts the national standard roller bearing and the radial thrust bearing, which can withstand large radial force and ensure long-term operation of the transmission part.
4) The pump casing is firm and thick, the inner wall is smooth, and the corrosion resistance and wear resistance are outstanding, ensuring the service life.
5) There is a large conical space between the impeller wheel and the pump cover, which effectively prevents the possibility of the solid phase medium entering the shaft seal.
6) With axial adjustment device, after the friction and corrosion of the flow-through parts, the gap between the impeller and the pump body can be adjusted to maximize the performance of the pump.
Address: No.2, Xinguang Road, Nissan Industrial Park, high tech Zone, Xiangyang City, Hubei Province