Gypsum replacement slurry pump
The MECP type mixed flow pump is a single-stage cantilever type structure, and is a medium flow, low lift mixed flow evaporative circulation pump. The structure is reasonable, the anti-cavitation performance is good, the reliability is high, and the efficiency is high. It is suitable for the transport of evaporators with high circulation resistance, concentration of highly viscous materials or corrosive media containing certain particles. MECP series pumps are widely used in the forced circulation of chemical, fertilizer, salt, alkali, paper, non-ferrous metallurgy, light industry and other industries.
Performance and benefits
1) Cantilever type rotor adopts rear door structure, simple structure and convenient maintenance, without disassembling pump body and pipeline.
2) The center of the pump body is supported, and the rotor heat is good to neutral.
3) With low speed, the impeller wears slowly.
4) The pump shaft is thick, the bearing capacity is large, the bearing housing is water-cooled, and the pump reliability is high.
5) Available for flexible pump base or suspended pump, reliable thermal compensation, no expansion joint.
Address: No.2, Xinguang Road, Nissan Industrial Park, high tech Zone, Xiangyang City, Hubei Province