Absorption tower pit pump
PLCF series pump is a long-axis submerged pump designed and developed for the power plant flue gas desulfurization underground tank station based on the development of PLC series pump. Its sub-liquid depth is 3-6 meters, suitable for conveying suspended particles. , corrosive, abrasive medium, viscous medium, liquid with fouling characteristics, liquid containing gas. The pump has advanced design, high reliability and long service life, and has been widely used in the field of power plant flue gas desulfurization. Its uniquely designed intelligent monitoring and protection device has obtained the national utility model patent.
(1) Adopt segmented structure, each section is steel shaft; bearing on both sides with dust cover, no grease added; forced lubrication device to ensure sealing service life.
(2) The impeller is a closed type wide flow to the impeller, which is favorable for the passage of the solid medium without causing clogging. The impeller has front and rear back blades, the front back blade is used to prevent the medium from flowing back toward the pump inlet, and the rear blade is used for the back blade. Balancing the axial force and seeing the axial leakage pressure to improve pump efficiency;
(3) The shaft seal adopts the assembled double-end mechanical seal structure to ensure the smooth running of the pump under the liquid for a long time.
(4) The intelligent monitoring and protection device obtained by the national utility model patent can prevent the leakage of working fluid, improve the external environment of sealing operation, overcome the technical problems of bearing damage caused by machine seal failure, and improve the reliability and service life of the whole pump. . The device has a clever design, simple structure, easy manufacture and good use effect.
(5) The shaft diameter is coarse, the shaft step is small, and the shaft has good rigidity.
(6) The bearing tube and bearing box are designed for good rigidity and the pump runs smoothly.
Address: No.2, Xinguang Road, Nissan Industrial Park, high tech Zone, Xiangyang City, Hubei Province
E-mail: [email protected]