Accident cooling water pump
The LCP series petrochemical process pump is a horizontal, single-stage, single-suction cantilever centrifugal pump. It is designed according to the American Petroleum Institute API610 tenth edition and API 682 second edition specification. It has high reliability, long life and stable operation. Process pumps with high degree of generalization, cavitation and high efficiency.
Delivery of low or high temperature, neutral or corrosive, clean liquids, mainly used in:
Refinery, petrochemical industry, coal processing industry and cryogenic engineering;
Water supply plant, desalination plant, power plant;
Environmental protection project;
Chemical industry, paper, pulp and sugar industry
Product technical characteristics
1. The sealing cavity is designed according to the requirements of API682 standard. It can be equipped with bellows mechanical seal, single end and double end mechanical seal, and can be washed and cooled in various forms.
2. LCP series petrochemical process pump, the main body adopts radial split structure, the pump body is the center support; some of the pump body is designed as double volute structure, which can balance the radial force well. The pump body and the pump cover are connected to form a pressure housing for high safety and reliability.
3. The pump body can be equipped with a thermal (cold) jacket. The pump cover is provided with a cooling water chamber to keep the pump working chamber warm (cold), which expands the range of use of the pump.
4. The impeller adopts a closed structure to adapt to the transportation of different media. The impeller is equipped with a ring and a balance hole to balance the axial force. It can also be equipped with an induction wheel to improve the cavitation performance of the pump.
5. The bearing housing can be cast iron and cast steel (two materials in special cases). The bearing is lubricated with thin oil, and the tank is provided with a constant oil cup, which can automatically control the oil level. The rear end bearing can adopt angular contact ball bearing or tapered roller bearing according to working pressure and inlet pressure. The bearing is provided with water-cooled structure.
Address: No.2, Xinguang Road, Nissan Industrial Park, high tech Zone, Xiangyang City, Hubei Province
E-mail: [email protected]